How To Fold a Pocket Square
Getting this eye-catching and dapper accessory just right requires a little handiwork. Here’s a helpful primer from our style experts.
The Look: Professional
This classic accessory requires a little handiwork.
- Lay the pocket square flat on a table.
- Fold it in half, from right to left. Fold it again, from right to left.
- Fold it in half, from the bottom.
- Tuck the square into your pocket, and adjust as needed.
- An easy way to upgrade your look, have the square laid flat on the table again, and just pinch it up from the middle and tuck it into your pocket.